In a set
LIST PRICE: 1860EUR
NEW for 2024 | After fourteen seasons with only minor model updates, we are beyond stoked to debut a completely redesigned Hovercraft shape that has been supercharged with our most advanced 3D shape tech.
- Floaty nose, compact tail for nimble maneuvrability
- Directional rocker profile and long sidecut for stability at speed
- 12mm of spoon bevel in the nose for lightning fast turn initation
- 2x 3D speed channels in the tail to reduce friction and improve glide
- Slightly wider and higher volume than original shape for more float
IDEAL FOR BACKCOUNTRY CHUTES AND TREE RUNS! | The Hovercraft Split is a versatile all-terrain splitboard made for slashing pow, bombing chutes and slaloming trees. Featuring a tapered directional shape and a long sidecut, it charges in any condition and offers suprisingly diverse performance for its compact size. This is a nimble and explosive splitboard that will let you tour and ride in deep pow all day without burning out your back leg.
- Medium flex + tapered shape for nimble float
- Directional rocker profile for power and grip
- Long sidecut for stability at speed
- Inner / Outer Traction Tech 2.0 edges
- 3D Contour Base for ultra fast glide and fluid turn intiation
- Boltless bridge and Karakoram Ultra Clips 2.0 for a tight board connection
HOVERCRAFT: a legendary legacy | A time tested board design proven by first descents, podiums, summits and smiles.
No board in the Jones line can touch the remarkable resumé of the Hovercraft. After 14 seasons in production there's nothing this time tested board design hasn't done. From first descents by Jeremy Jones to Baker Banked Slalom wins by Harry Kearney and countless claims of "Best Day Ever!" in between, the Hovercraft's stunning performance and versatility have been proven in every shred scenario. The thousands of passionate Hovercraft riders around the world also attest to this performance legacy. The nimble acceleration and powerful turning abilities of this compact board design are truly legendary.
SIZING DETAILS | Choose your ideal board size range using your body weight and boot size.
To decide between two sizes, choose the smaller size if your priority is maneuverability and freestyle performance, choose the larger size if you're focused on riding fast and powder performance. A shorter board will be easier to turn and a longer board will offer better float and stability riding off-piste.
|Board Size (cm)||148||152||156||160|
|Weight Range (lbs/kg)||90-140 lbs. / 41-63 kg.||110-160 lbs. / 49-73 kg.||130-180 lbs. / 59-82 kg.||160-210 lbs. / 73-95 kg.|
|Ideal Boot Size (US/EUR)||7-9 / 39.5-41.5||7-9 / 39.5-41.5||9+ / 41.5+||11+ / 44.5+|
|Big Horn Series *|
|Board Waist Width (cm)||25,5||25,9||26,3||26,7|
|Bindings Recommended Size||-||-||-||-|